How it works28/08/2013
To allow us to send you surveys that suit you and your lifestyle, we require that you register your details. All you need to do is complete these simple steps:
1. Fill in your basic details on the home page and click ‘Sign up now’. Please note, you must be aged 15 or over to join.
2. You will receive an email that will take you to the welcome survey. Here you can fill in your profile information, which will enable us to send you the most relevant surveys for you and your lifestyle.
3. Congratulations, you are now a member of the Your Voice online community. Sit back and relax; we will now begin to send you email invitations for our surveys.
Double rewards - Your Voice works harder for you.
Points: A majority of our surveys allow you to earn points upon completion; the amount of which depends on the estimated time that the survey will take to complete. Both the points and estimated survey length are clearly outlined in our email invitations.
* Some surveys have specific requirements, meaning that you may be invited to participate in a survey but the survey is already full or you do not qualify.
* Once you have enough points, log onto the Your Voice site with your registered email address and password. Then go to the Rewards page to redeem your points. Here you will be able to choose from a wide range of popular gift vouchers.
* Please remember to keep your details up-to-date, especially your email address. You can update your details by logging onto ‘My Account’ on the Your Voice site.
* You can cancel your membership at any time. However, any points you have accrued will expire once you cancel your membership.
* You must be aged 15 or over and living in New Zealand to be a member of the Your Voice panel.
For further information please see our FAQ section.